Android games started to get bigger as they developed, so they started to use double file logic;
APK file: responsible for providing the launcher and general controls.
SD DATA (OBB) file: An OBB file is an expansion file used by some Android apps distributed using the Google Play online store. It contains data that is not stored in the application’s main package (.APK file), such as graphics, media files, and other large program assets. OBB files are often stored in a device’s shared storage folder.
Naturally, if the obb file is missing you cannot play the game.
I wanted to make a short explanation for my friends who have trouble installing double link games, so you can easily install the games.
EXTRACTING FROM RAR
First of all, ZArchiver application must be installed.
- Open the folder containing the SD Data (OBB) file you downloaded.
- Click on the SD Data (OBB) file you downloaded.
- Click on View
- Here you will see inside the archive. Inside the archive, there will be a folder generally named com.xxxxx.xxxxx.
- Press and hold the folder.
- Then there is a short setup section under each post. There it writes copy the folder to the Android / obb or Android / data. (If there is no Android / obb or data folder, create a new folder and name it)
- Finally install the APK file